Rotary International works with many leading organizations and educational institutions in carrying out its worldwide humanitarian efforts.
Polio eradication partnerships
Rotary International is a spearheading partner in the Global Polio Eradication Initiative along with:
Other partners include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and donor governments.
Rotary International appoints representatives to work with the several United Nations agencies and international organizations. Learn more about the UN representative network.
Under the Future Vision Plan, The Rotary Foundation Trustees have formed strategic partnerships with the following organizations to offer service opportunities for Rotarians through packaged global grants:
The following Rotary club and district affiliated organizations provide service opportunities to Rotarians worldwide:
These external organizations support club activities and offer opportunities for collaboration on local Rotary projects:
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- The Global FoodBanking Network
- Goodwill Industries International
- International Reading Association
- YSA (Youth Service America)
The RI/USAID International H2O Collaboration is an alliance between Rotary International and the U.S. Agency for International Development to support and facilitate water and sanitation projects.
Rotary Peace Centers
The Rotary Foundation partners with the following universities to offer fellowships leading to degrees or certificates in areas of study related to conflict prevention and resolution:
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand (professional development center)
- Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- International Christian University, Tokyo, Japan
- Universidad del Salvador, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- University of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden